10 November 2009

Chritsmas Gift Ideas: Part II


Neiman Marcus has once again compiled a list of over-the-top gifts for those with copious amounts of cash.  Last year's list was better (IMHO), but there's still some great ideas this season.  My picks for this year include the a Cupcake Car, which will come in very handy when my child becomes infant royalty in the [insert fruit of choice] Day's Baby Pagant...bonus points if the flavor of the cupcake matches the city's celebrated fruit!  His and hers flying lessons, but you have to share the plane.  Comes complete with an iPod dock so you can play your song while deciding whose turn it is to fly.  Dinner with literary greats of our day.  I think this would actually be fascinating, but I've only heard of one of the "greats" so I think I'd feel slightly embarassed to actually eat with them.  Now, these all come from the section of the catalogue called "Fantasy Gifts."  But, the gift I'd like the most comes from the "regular" section.  It's a special edition Martin Guitar.  Don't worry that I don't know how to play.  Lessons could be my birthday present :)


No comments: