09 October 2008
Tis the Season
It is a little thinking about Christmas, but it is not to early to think about the Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog! It came in the mail today and offers the best over-the-top gifts anyone could ever want. For example, would you like the Dallas Cowboys' end zone in your backyard? No worries. Neiman Marcus can get that to you. How about a Custom Built Guiness Pub for your house? Neiman's got you covered, there, too. A medieval viking ring? A Backyard Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus (and he'll come play with you)? Your own Thoroughbred Stable with 12 race-quality horses? Neiman Marcus has them all. So what should you get me for Christmas? I wouldn't mind if you got me every 45 vinyl that was on the Billboard Top 1o0 Rock and Pop Charts from 1955 to 1990. Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'd get you one of those, but I'm too poe. I'm not giving anyone a Christmas present. Yo.
Hi Hayley dear! I'm glad you found me. How's life? You still at BYU? If so, all of my sincerest apologies. I'm still around and let me tell you, I've reached that point where I AM READY TO BE DONE.
You look great. I'll keep in touch.
Post a Comment