19 November 2009
Pandora
In theory, I really, really like Pandora. I'm mean, think about it. It's free. It's music you like. It's personallized for you. Wow! But, thus far, I have tried and tried to create stations that I like, and I end up with random weirdness. I get to about 20 songs and I decide I have to start over. So maybe I have no patience. Whatever. Well, today I went on one of my besties pages and started listing to one of her stations, and it was amazing! I think I am now a Pandora convert (except for that silly 40 hour rule which I am sure I will soon break...I hear Slack is like Pandora without the limit...I may need to check this out) Thus, I am now petitioning you, dear blog readers, to send me invites to your good stations, please. I would love to try some new music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment