I got a new haircut about two weeks ago, and I'm still getting used to it. My hairstylist was awesome, thought, and she showed me how to style it and she showed me some hair tricks, including how to curl your hair with a flat iron. (Intrigued? Don't be... you'll see why!) So yesterday I decided to try the flat-iron thing on my own, and it ended up working really well, so I decided to try it again, today. When I was done, there was this one spot that looked funny. I look closer, and it is Orange! I must have somehow burnt my hair while trying to curl it, and the piece is right next to my face. I'm afraid it's going to all fall off when I comb it or wash it! There will be no flat irons used on my hair for a while.
Can you see it?
So I've photoshoped (clearly, I should work on my photoshop skills) the photo to delineate where it burned. At least I looked cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment