09 May 2009
What will I say? Stay tuned...
So, I get to give a talk tomorrow in Sacrament meeting. It's Mothers' Day and I've been asked to speak on mothers in the Old Testament. Actually, I was asked to speak on Sarah and Eve, but I asked if I could just talk on all the mothers in the Old Testament because there are so many better stories that we never talk about! Therefore, I'm not talking about Eve and Sarah, or Hannah, Ruth, Naomi, or the widow of Zarephath. You may wonder who is left, besides Jezebel, who incidentally is getting mentioned in my talk. I'll post my talk tomorrow after I give it (and finish writing it) and you can read for yourself! After my two Old Testament courses and a Women in the Scriptures institute class, I can't think of a subject I'd rather speak on! (Really!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment