skip to main | skip to sidebar

Spontaneous Extrapolations

Random musings from yours truly!

01 May 2009

Do you have swine flu?

All this talk about the swine flu has got me thinking. What if I were to get it? How will I know? So I checked out www.doihaveswineflu.org. It definitely cleared things up for me.
Posted by Hayley at 12:25 AM

1 comment:

Linds said...

hahahaha- don't worry, I was already panicing! I literally called-in sick last week with the excuse of, "Well, I wouldn't want to spread swine flu unnecessarily..." You're awesome!

07 May, 2009 11:52

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (82)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Into Thin Air
      • Happiness...
      • Texas is Great: Part II
      • Texas is Great
      • The Essence of White Trash Cooking
      • For { M }
      • Why bother with France...
      • What is a Nightshade Vegetable?
      • Mothers in the Old Testament
      • What will I say? Stay tuned...
      • New Purchases
      • Do you have swine flu?
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)

About Me

My photo
Hayley
View my complete profile