26 March 2009
Snow Day
Work called this morning and said not to come in--there is a foot of snow and it's still falling at a rate of three inches an hour. I feel no desire to attempt my 5 mile run in all that snow, and my favorite yoga class has been canceled. So, I am staying in today. What does one do on a snow day as a grown up? Most of my free time in Boulder has been spent outside, running, hiking, and exploring the city. My to-do list includes writing a talk for a baptism, trying out a recipe for torciglione, and cleaning, but I doubt all this will last me until 5:00. What would you do if you had a snow day today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
One word, Hayley. NAP.
What in the H*** is torciglione???
Torciglione is an Italian dessert from Perugia that I ate all the time. I loved it! This recipe, however, is no good. I'll have to find another one.
Post a Comment