18 March 2009

It's Smart to be Super

I love cooking. If there is any holiday to celebrate or friendly get-together where I can bring a treat, you can find me in the kitchen prepping. Sometimes, I want to cook, but I don't have a particular recipe in mind. This is where supercook.com comes in handy. You keep a running list of the ingredients you have on hand and supercook.com gives you a suggestions for recipes you can make given the ingredients you have. Great, right? It will also give you recipes you are close to being able to make and then list the ingredients you need so you can go grocery shopping. You can also emphasize ingredients you want to use--maybe you want to use your broccoli before it gets too old or you are craving cheddar cheese--and it will bring up recipes specifically with those ingredients. This site has totally helped me cut down on grocery waste. I love it!

No comments: