
Saturday night, my awesome friend J and I went to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, a cosmic light show. (What a name, right?) My verdict: AMAZING! First of all, I love this album. It's great. Second, the light show was really fun. We sat under a domed screen where computer generated graphics were projected. The screen seemed really big, so it was sort of like an IMAX. I'd love to go see it again. Now, J is a Pop 40s type of guy. He's had tickets to Britney Spear's April show since Thanksgiving and he can whip up a better dance party mix than anyone else I know. J had never listened to Dark Side of the Moon before. This brings up two issues. First, how could you not have heard Dark Side of the Moon before? If you haven't heard it, you REALLY should go listen to it. It's such a classic that you should listen just so you can say you have and so you can understand when people talk about it. Second, even J enjoyed the light show. If J enjoyed it, this tells you it must be pretty great. So, get a copy of the album and listen to it a few times, and then head down to your local planetarium and watch the goodness for yourself.
1 comment:
love the pink floyd laser show. Russ and I went more than a year ago.
Post a Comment