skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Spontaneous Extrapolations
Random musings from yours truly!
30 January 2009
Can you spell "Iyengar"?
I dropped into a yoga class yesterday morning. I'm going to a couple classes next week with a friend, too. I'd love it if this turned into a regular thing. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(82)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(10)
I'll be there, climbing up the walls
Can you spell "Iyengar"?
Please revel in the glory that is my house.
There's a Coldest Day in Every Year
Home Sweet Home
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter ...
Please State Your Name and Number
So this is the New Year!
Run, run, just as fast as you can!
Go Utah!
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
About Me
Hayley
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment