05 May 2008

The Blog Begins

I have decided to start a blog. Actually, I have finally decided to post something in the blog I began over a year ago. Oh, the excitement! I am looking for a new album to obsess over. I have been listening to The Postal Service’s album Give Up a lot of the past few months.


It’s been in my car’s six CD changer since I got the car in February ’07. The more I listen to the album the more I love it! I can’t get enough of it! Music is one of my loves. If I was more talented I would be a musician in some amazing band, preferably of the boy-girl variety.

I'm dedicating this blog to my random musings. Please enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin :) said...

YOU DID IT! YAY! Sorry for the caps but I'm so excited! :)

Whitters said...

Mmmmm.... I love the the Postal Service! And in the words of Brittany Spears "gimme, gimme, more, gimme, more...."