Once upon a time in 2004 I took a fly fishing class. I didn't catch very many fish. In fact, I only caught one. The one time I did catch a fish, I asked the TA to come take a picture for me. He waded over to offer assistance, picked the fish up out of the water (he had a net, I still don't), and took my camera from me. The fish began to flop, so he dropped the camera in the water to save the fish. Realizing what he had done, he dropped the fish to save the camera. The camera didn't function after, and I was left fish-less, camera-less, and picture-less.
I went fishing again with J today, and our objective was to get me to catch a fish. J waded across the river in one spot, but suggested an alternate route may be better for me since I struggle wading in deep and/or swift water. The route wasn't as easy as either of us assumed and I ended up swimming. To add to that embarrassment, my camera got soaked and quit functioning. I did however, catch a fish later in the day, but there is, again, no photographic evidence of my fishing abilities. Go figure, or should I say go fish?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment