AHHHHHHHHH! So exciting. I was actually thinking about you last night and wondering when this great day was coming because you yourself are so fantastic. Funny thing about your fiancee...he was like best friends with one of my roommates in college (Crystal Gerber) so I met him when I was 19. If only I had known then to get to know him so I could have introduced him to you. SO HAPPY HAYLEY! This is fantastic!!!
2 comments:
AHHHHHHHHH! So exciting. I was actually thinking about you last night and wondering when this great day was coming because you yourself are so fantastic. Funny thing about your fiancee...he was like best friends with one of my roommates in college (Crystal Gerber) so I met him when I was 19. If only I had known then to get to know him so I could have introduced him to you. SO HAPPY HAYLEY! This is fantastic!!!
OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDNESSSSS! I FINALLY JUST SAW THIS NOW!! AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :D Congrats girl! And the fiance blogged it very well ;)
I KNOW you will have the most classy awesome wedding ever- I'm jealous already...
Post a Comment