28 September 2010
On My Own
As previously mentioned, I moved to Houston. After much thought and attempting to coordinate roommates and housing, I decided I want to get my own place. For the summer, I was able to sublet an apartment from a Rice student who was away for the semester. I just recently found my very own place and I now live at Promenade Hermann Park in an A1. I'm very excited to decorate and buy my own furniture. Pictures to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
whoa! you're alive!
soooo apart from being a grownup, what else is new?
This is very exciting! I can't wait to see pictures, you are going to be an excellent designer.
I highly recommend living alone in a place with real furniture all set up just the way you like it. That's what I chose to do in DC and it's been the happiest living situation I've had in a long time! I hope it's going well!
Post a Comment