My older sister and I recently decided she wanted to go to Italy, so of course I'm going to tag along to tour-goude/translate/accompany! Yeah! It has been a really, really long time since I've been there--four years to be exact. I'm trying to plan an itinerary for Carly and myself, and so I'd like to hear what your favorite things to do in Rome, Florence, and Venice were. We'll be in country about 8 days.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AH! I'm so jealous!! Capri is hands down my favorite place in Italy. Pack me along in your suitcase??
i would say my favorite thing i did in Rome was hook up with a hot italian guy and have him cook for me and show me the city. are you girls both single?? GO FOR IT!!!
i am so stinking jealous of you! have fun!
Post a Comment