04 February 2009

I'm Sticking with You

I love Google. They make awesome web applications and they still have a sense of humor. Their latest fun item is not as tech savvy as I've come to expect, but it is much more fun. So what is it? Stickers! No really, you can get Google stickers!


They posted this a while ago, so I don't really know if any are still available, but you can still send them a self-addressed stamped envelope before Valentines and try. I wondered if it was a scam, like Google Paper or Gmail Custom Time, but after some quick googling, I don't think it is. (But, I did search using Google. Maybe the results are biased) I am childishly giddy about the upcoming arrival of my stickers, and maybe I'll finally learn those pesky shortcuts! If you, too, would like to learn the shortcuts, or you are just drawn to the unicorn bookplate, you can send a SASE to:

Send me some Gmail stickers already
P.O. Box 391420
Mountain View, CA 94039-1420

For those of you overseas (this means A&B), you can get some, too, you just need to send an International Reply Coupon, whatever that is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's hilarious. really. i wonder what an international reply coupon is?