The Shane Co. On the corner of State Street and 7200 South. Open Monday through Fridays til eight, Saturdays til five, closed Sundays. And now online at Shane Co Dot Com.When the last part began, I instinctively began to recite the ad, but it changed! The Shane Co. is not located on the corner of State Street and 7200 South in every state. It shocked me that the ad had "changed" and I momentarily forgot that I was driving somewhere. Funny how things you are familiar with can throw you off so badly.
05 February 2009
Familiarity
I heard an ad on the radio today for the Shane Co. You know the ones I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A few years ago, they changed the ad for some reason. Maybe for the holidays or something. It said something different and really threw me off! Luckily, they changed back. I guess the realized they just can't mess with people like that.
Post a Comment