26 October 2008
You're hot!
Last night I went on a date. While walking from the restaurant to his car, my date noticed I was a little cold, so when we got to the car, he was very considerate and turned the heat on high. I thanked him but said he didn't need to do so, because I was sure he would get rather hot very quickly. He replied that he could just push up his sleeves if he was getting too warm. Later during the drive, noticed he was pushing up his sleeves. My immediate response was to cry, "Oh, you're hot!" Oops! I can't begin describe the awkwardness which ensued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fabulous. You should have described the hilarity though. hahahaha that was great.
Ha ha ha. I love awkward moments! I bet you wished you could just die for the moment.
Post a Comment