I've been watching lots of old episodes of Project Runway. This has led to two thing:
1. An adoration of Tim Gunn: He's fabulous. Why don't the designers listen to his advice more? He's always right.
2. An urge sew my own Halloween costume: Why must the designers' skill make me think that I, too, can create a beautiful item of clothing? I'm not sure. I tried ignoring this urge, but it got the best of me so I bought fabric and began cutting. So far, so good, but there is still a lot to be sewn. I'll probably post pictures if my endeavor is successful. Who knows, Halloween this year may lead to Bryant Park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is Bryant Park where fashion week is held?
You go Hayley! I suck at sewing. Once I sewed a button on my cheer uniform, and it was the greatest thing EVER. That's about it though.
Post a Comment