Things that were but are no longer:
I no longer live in Boulder :( I liked my Boulder buddies!
I was going to go to Columbia and I would have hung out with the likes of A&B and Erin Masi. But then I didn't.
Things that are:
I got a sweet internship in Salt Lake. They offered me a job if I wanted it, and or I could stay on as intern until I find a job I really want. I went with option B.
I applied (on a whim, funny story for another time) to Texas A&M's Master's of Statistics Program and got in. Now I'm a distance student there.
Since I am the intern, I now have the great joy of looking for more full-time employment. Woot woot!
November is National Blog Posting Month. I'm going to try and be a good girl and post every day for you. Translation: Lots of good (or not) stuff coming up!
November is National Blog Posting Month. I'm going to try and be a good girl and post every day for you. Translation: Lots of good (or not) stuff coming up!
1 comment:
haha, awesome. thanks for alerting me to this lovely creation. make sure you post often so i don't feel like a loser checking on it every other day. thanks.
Post a Comment