11 July 2009

"It doesn't get any better than this, boys."

I spent the last two weekends in June camping and climbing in Moab and Triassic with Sharla and Mike. We are awesome. Here are a few pictures.


Sharla and I got in some early morning yoga.


This is the only picture of me climbing from both weekends. How'd that happen?

Mike, our designated chef for weekend one, found this "apron," which we later used as kindling. He fed us quite well: he made raspberry brownie cobbler, peach lemon poppyseed cobbler and barbeque beans.


Me and Mike and his All-American Hot Barbeque Beans. The name of the beans was really longer, I just don't remember it all. Also, note the layers. I have on four. It was COLD in Triassic. And it rained. Lots. What happened to deserts being hot and dry?


Sharla being an All-Star and me spotting/watching.


Sharla and I hiked Bowtie and Corona while Mike road the Poison Spider Bike trail. Please note we did all our scrambling and hiking in Rainbows, Mike included.

1 comment:

Linds said...

hard core! I like that you did yoga too! :-)