03 August 2009

Picky, Picky

I used to be a picky eater. I was reminiscing about foods I used to not like (and by not like I mean I probably hadn't tried them) and now I'm wondering what I ever ate. Here is a sampling of foods I used to not like but now I really love.

Strawberries
Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Honeydew
Pineapple
Honey
Syrup
Caramel
Yams
Squash
Zucchini
Green beans
Lettuce
Peas
Scrambled Eggs
Whipped Cream
Cheesecake
Green Beans
Bagels
Mint flavored anything
Frozen Custard
Mushrooms
Avocados
Tomatoes
Granola
Rice
Beans
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Cashews
Marshmallows
Anything Asian
Lunch Meat
Dark Chocolate
Couscous
Pie

I'm amazed I didn't starve.

1 comment:

Marissa Waddell said...

you forgot to add meat. ha ha :)

i'm exactly the same way. i didn't eat strawberries for 23 years, then all the sudden i had one last summer and now i could eat them every day!

though i still think lunch meat is pretty nasty.