15 June 2008

Manti Pageant

My lovely roommate and I joined the student association presidency in a trip to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant.

J, my roommie N, and me with the statue of Moroni and the Manti temple in the back.

Despite growing up relatively close to the event, I have never seen it. Ironically, I have seen the Hill Cumorah Pageant. It's sort of like I've never been to Disneyland but I've been to Disneyworld, despite living much closer to the former. But I digress . . . The actors wear TONS of makeup.

The three girls who play "Mary" throughout the show. Check out the make-up!

The pageant was enjoyable, although I must admit I almost preferred A & B performing "Newsies" on the street in front of the protesters.

A showing B the moves.

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

My sister and I were just wondering if the pioneers wore that much make up... You think? And there are protesters? That's lame.